(This is my now page. It tells you what I'm doing at the moment. It also reminds me what I have decided I want to be doing at the moment.)
Apprenticeship Patterns: Guidance for the Aspiring Software Craftsman by David H. Hoover & Adewale Oshineye(finished)
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Looking forward to reading:
- Test-Driven Development with Python, 2nd Edition by Harry J.W. Percival
- Ansible for DevOps by Jeff Geerling
- Amazon Web Services in Action by Michael Wittig & Andreas Wittig
- Understanding ECMAScript 6 by Nicholas C. Zakas
- Developing a Redux Edge by Johannes Lumpe, Karl Purkhardt, Art Muller, Darío Cravero & Ezekiel Chentnik
- Docker in Action by Jeff Nickoloff
- RabbitMQ in Depth by Gavin M. Roy
- + How Linux Works by Brian Ward
- So many books!!!
- Lots of interesting stuff for Cydar, involving things like Django Rest Framework, Celery, Ansible, and AWS
- I'm getting back into studying Spanish after a few months off.
- I have ordered a running machine! This way I can exercise in my pyjamas while watching Netflix. My plan is to make exercise so convenient that I can't find an excuse not to do it.